I want to print to my printer from my Ipad

jonboy1931 15:28 09 Nov 13

I have an HP Deskjet F2100 all in one printer,I don't think it is wireless but i am printing wirelessly from my laptop to it,i now have an apple ipad 2 which i want to print from, i have put the app Printershare onto my ipad and when i ask it to print it asks for my printer IP Address, i had trouble finding the address but when i found it it says that it's the wrong address and dos'ent recognise it,any help would be appretiated.

rdave13 18:05 09 Nov 13

I've found this, PrintDirect and it shows that it will print via the PC to the printer as well as to a wifi printer. I don't know how much it costs and how it works as never used it. The free app. You will need to find out more info by their sample pdf? Anyway, worth looking at.

iscanut2 13:12 25 Nov 13

Not sure what your last post is all about, but to print from an I Pad you normally need an Air Print capable printer. However, I use a program called Presto, which was reviewed in a PCA mag a couple of months ago and I can print from my I Pad to my non air print printer. It works fine. Worth having a look click here

jonboy1931 13:50 25 Nov 13

Hi thanks it's the IP of the printer.

iscanut2 16:09 25 Nov 13

I may have assumed that your printer was not air print compatible but perhaps it is so if so, ignore my posting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…