How to Transfer data from Samsung to iPhone

alansmith2016 02:20 21 Feb 16

Hi, I am going to switch my Samsung Galaxy S4 to iPhone 6s. Is there any easy way to transfer contacts, photos, messages, videos and other data from my Galaxy s4 to iPhone directly. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Forum Editor 11:07 21 Feb 16
  Alan Smith 2016 14:05 23 Feb 16

The editor provides all the possible solution for you to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone. The "Move to iOS" and Gmail account are working great. However, I think they are too complicated for you if you are not familiar with them. The third party software such as phone to phone transfer software can also help you to do this. The software is much more straight and easy to use than the "Move to iOS" and Gmail account. You can directly connect two of your mobile phone at the same time with the software and directly transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone. You can also transfer photos, videos, songs, call logs and even app and app info from Android phone to iPhone easily.

Alan Smith 2016 14:08 23 Feb 16

Read this article to learn the steps of this. goo.gl/vvMlio

AnnieChow 07:43 13 Apr 16

A data transfer tool is needed, cuz you cannot transfer data directly between different phones.

AnnieChow 07:47 13 Apr 16

A data transfer tool is needed, cuz you cannot transfer data directly between different phones. Have a look at this guide, transfer contacts from android to iphone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…