How can I get Cider for Mac?

Jwbjnwolf 16:33 27 Mar 11
Answered

A little while ago a guy from iStore in basinstoke said about transgaming's tool calledCider which enables you to convert pcgames to mac games and works just as good as if those games were running in windows.

The only place that I can find that lets me download Cider is thepiratebay.com but I do not like those websites as they most likely have all viruses with them. How can I get this without going on torrent websites?

I remember hearing about that you can download a game demo to get it but I cannt remember what.
Any suggestions?

OTT_B 18:35 27 Mar 11

click here

Cider is a developer only piece of software.

Jwbjnwolf 18:39 27 Mar 11

Why did apple guy tell me about it then if I cannot get it to change my games to mac games?

OTT_B 20:15 27 Mar 11
Answer

I can't really answer that, I'm afraid. But the FAQs make it pretty clear that it isn't meant for home use.

Jwbjnwolf 18:56 06 Jul 11

The reason is that it were actually an iStore (apple premium reseller) in which did not realise back then when we thought it were an actual apple store.

the guy in the iStore was a bit confused as he really thought it were for public. I remember now, he said that I could get a demo of Sims 3 or something and extract it from there.

Oh well, Parallels is more than good enough for the games that I play

Resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now