Help (Error Message Installing Macromedia Flash)

Ross Murray 22:16 21 Jul 06

Hi,

I am trying to install Macromedia Flash 9 to run the BBC Desktop News Ticker. On install, I get the following error message:

click here

Anyone know what it is?

Thanks,

Ross

GaT7 23:03 21 Jul 06

See click here.

If no joy, get the Adobe Flash Player click here. G

johnnyrocker 23:12 21 Jul 06

sounds like a conflict to me, are you using a works computer?

johnny.

rdave13 23:24 21 Jul 06

It looks that macromedia and adobe players are one and the same. Hover your mouse pointer over Crossbow7's last link!

Try running the installer first click here and then reboot. Go on line and install click here

rdave13 23:26 21 Jul 06

"Try running the UNinstaller first"-oops.

Ross Murray 10:02 25 Jul 06

Hi,

Thanks for everyones help. I will follow the links with advice given earlier shortly, I've been busy their and unable to look at this thread. In answer to johnnyrocker's question - this is not a work computer, it is my personal laptop. I'm not sure what could cause conflict because their is very little installed on it. I'm starting to wonder if my laptop hard drive is bust after find a couple more error messages, such as click here while trying to open Works 8. I'm running Windows File Protection (sfc /scannow) to see if that will fix it.

Thanks
Ross

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…