Fruit Machine Games Free ones

charmingman 22:37 PM 10 Aug 08

Hi all apart from the obvious "Torrent" does anyone know where i can get any good fruit machine games from for FREE, pref not the trail versions
thankx
CM

User2008 00:09 AM 11 Aug 08

Not free but the Hoyle ones can be picked up for a quid or two. Dig into Zavvi's bargain bucket next time you're there.

wolfie3000 00:10 AM 11 Aug 08

Always play this if im bored.

click here

Covergirl 12:48 PM 13 Aug 08

I have one somewhere on CD but I can't find it now on Google - it's theme is the Simpsons and you get character heads instead of fruit.

I found it really addictive so had to dump it because it was eating into my time so much.

If I can find it on CD I'll be able to find it on the web.

Any more out there . . . or have we exhausted what there is already ?

Wolife - Nice one - that's a good poker game which I'll have another go at later, now I've learned how to play !!

crosstrainer 14:21 PM 13 Aug 08

Is it this one?

click here

Covergirl 19:23 PM 13 Aug 08

Lots of features and subgames. Kept me amused for literally hours and hours !! Thanks Crosstrainer.

Anymore out there ?

daconnor 19:59 PM 13 Aug 08

A basic free online game

click here

superhoops 22:27 PM 13 Aug 08

Get the error message " Cannot find VBRUN300.DLL"
Shame

daconnor 23:19 PM 13 Aug 08

Doing what?

superhoops 23:38 PM 13 Aug 08

When I click on TS_fruit.exe

superhoops 06:51 AM 14 Aug 08

Sorry just looking back I see my post about the error message wasn't obvious what I was referring to, think was tired! I downloaded the simpsons fruit machine but on clicking on TS_Fruit. exe to start I get the error message.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Microsoft's Gamescom 2015 Xbox conference: Watch Microsoft reveal new Xbox One games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…