Flask and Sleeping bag or Time machine ?

Howard. 20:37 29 Mar 03

Hello to all,

ALDI and
TIME have both brought out a new Computer this week click here and click here
They both look cracking machines and both of them have got the features that I'm looking for.
I want to network a new one and this one as I am about to relegate my Mesh to my son and seeing that we have broadband it seems a good idea,

anybody got any advice for me before I take the plunge..?

many thanks to all that reply.

Howard. 20:43 29 Mar 03

Sorry the link to Aldi is click here

wee eddie 20:51 29 Mar 03

Your link should be to aldi-stores.co.uk.

There have had very few complaints about Medion built PC's here and a lot about their value for money.

Time PC's are a frequent visitor to the site.

This does not necessarily mean that the one is necessarily any better or worse than the other, but might be regarded as a useful guide.

graham 20:53 29 Mar 03

Could you re-phrase your assessment, please?

wee eddie 21:15 29 Mar 03

Just pointing out a perceived disparity in the postings here.

Personally I would be only to happy with either

Qmar 22:13 29 Mar 03

..one doesnt have a stereo tv tuner

woodchip 22:59 29 Mar 03

It does not say anything about a monitor at the Aldi site

A15 23:57 29 Mar 03

From PC World. One of their £799 offers. 2.5ghz Processor 512mb memory & all the trimmings. Did not need a monitor as I already have a 17in. In my opinion it is excellent. Was great value for money & has so far been no trouble. Only had one problem & that was a DVD drive failure, they asked no questions & sent out an engineer to replace it!

Howard. 00:10 30 Mar 03

Thanks for that....I reckon I may have made my mind up, looks like a sleeping bag job ! I have tried to evaluate both systems, but only Medion seems to use the big names as far as components are concerned, and I do know that the Medion customer service support is very good,
thanks for your input,

Bagsey 10:07 30 Mar 03

My friend got one of the Aldi Machines last time they were out, about 6 weeks ago and it is a VERY good machine . One point though! you will not get a 3.5 floppy disc drive. This caused him some concern at first???

ZnO 10:47 30 Mar 03

As a Medion owner, and well chuffed with mine i am too.That price that spec you would be mad to miss out!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…