Excel macro help please!!!!

Neo_0147 19:23 20 Feb 03

Im running Office Xp. I made a spreadsheet with a number of macros on an office 2000 machine then sent it home via email. When I got home and ran the spreadsheet and tried the macro buttons they just said 'Macros in this workbook are disabled because the security level is high, and the macros have not been digitally signed or verified as safe'. I have tried lowering the security level in tools, macro, security but to no avail. Can anyone help?

VoG™ 19:49 20 Feb 03

If you have exited Excel after changing the security settings, then re-started Excel and it still won't work then all I can think of is to re-build the Workbook.

In the Visual Basic Editor use File/Export file to export each module, then File/Remove module to remove each module. Then save the workbook.

Re-open the workbook and use File/Import file to import each module in the VBE.

You will then need to reassign each button to the correct macro by right-clicking and selecting Assign Macro.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…