Excel Macro and a form

Bramblerose 15:07 27 Oct 03

Hi...

I am using an excel spreadsheet to log training - its a spreadsheet that I worked on a long time ago with a colleague - I had the ideas, he did the input!

Anyway, I have a macro which when clicked brings up a user form to input data for new people, ie name, department etc.

I need to get into this form to edit it as the company logo which is on there is now out of date!!

Any ideas? I have had a look at the Visual Basic page that editing the macro brings up but there is nothing that makes any sense to me at all!!

Thanks in advance

IanNiblock 15:16 27 Oct 03

If you go to Tools->Macro->Visual Basic Editor you should open a new visual basic window, on the left hand side of this window you should see a Project Window containing a list of Microsoft Excel Objects, one of which should be your form. Double clicking on this form should allow you to edit it.

Bramblerose 15:25 27 Oct 03

Sorted!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…