Excel 2003 Macro

Wessie 13:18 04 Oct 06

When opening an excel spreadsheet it says that
there are macros in the file and whether I want to disable or enable them. However, I didn't
put macros in there on purpose. I would like to find the macros and delete them, because I don't
think they are necessary.
Ihave searched for the macros,tried Excel Help, but I can't find the macros. I would like to either delete the macro or don't see the popup telling me there are macros. Changing the
security on macros doesn't help, since the security level automatically changes back when closing and opening excel.

VoG II 13:27 04 Oct 06

In the Excel file press ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor. In the left hand pane can you see anything called Modules (you may need to click on the +s to open up the view. If you see Modules double click it then on click on each module in turn and File > Remove module.

If that doesn't work right click each tab select View Code and delete anything there. Right click the Excel logo at the left of the title bar and do the same.

Failing that, add a new blank sheet. Select all of the other sheets (click the first one then hold down CTRL and click the others) Edit > Move or copy sheets, in To book select (new book). Click OK - you will now be in the new workbook. Save it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017