connecting ipad2

valskin 01 Aug 11

Usually I'm not this dense, but have downloaded itunes as instructed on my new ipad 2 to start it off but nothing happens, instructions on a silly little card. Frustrated!

FatboySlim71 01 Aug 11

Try downloading from the below link.

You need to choose whether its for:

iTunes 10.4 for Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7

Or

iTunes 10.4 for Windows (64-bit)

iTunes

rawprawn 01 Aug 11

ITunes takes an age to load on my windows 7 machine, are you being a little impatient? It really does take a long time.

Woolwell 01 Aug 11

Connect ipad by usb with the cable supplied. Start itunes - wait. Windows should load driver automatically. itunes will then recognise ipad and ask for registration, etc.

itunes load quite quickly on my Vista machine but the ipad recognition can take a while.

ams4127 01 Aug 11

With me, iTunes loads very quickly and my iPad is recognised within 5 seconds of plugging in.

valskin 02 Aug 11

I have discovered that I have to open an itunes account. OK, so did that except they wanted to know my area. all I had was American states, England wasn't one of them! But will plod on!

valskin 02 Aug 11

To add on I have been trying to download itunes a/c on "support.apple.com/kb/ht2731" but they want country region, wont accept England, also they want state/province but only american ones, is there another easier straightforward sight I can get an a/c opened? It would be brilliant if I could use my new ipad!

Woolwell 02 Aug 11

I didn't have any of your snags. Download iTunes from UK Site. You must have an apple account.

valskin 03 Aug 11

Thank you to everyone who helped me out, it was and is a great help!

Woolwell 03 Aug 11

I gather you managed to get ipad2 talking to iTunes.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message