connecting ipad2

valskin 19:23 PM 01 Aug 11

Usually I'm not this dense, but have downloaded itunes as instructed on my new ipad 2 to start it off but nothing happens, instructions on a silly little card. Frustrated!

FatboySlim71 20:12 PM 01 Aug 11

Try downloading from the below link.

You need to choose whether its for:

iTunes 10.4 for Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7

iTunes 10.4 for Windows (64-bit)

rawprawn 20:15 PM 01 Aug 11

ITunes takes an age to load on my windows 7 machine, are you being a little impatient? It really does take a long time.

Woolwell 20:41 PM 01 Aug 11

Connect ipad by usb with the cable supplied. Start itunes - wait. Windows should load driver automatically. itunes will then recognise ipad and ask for registration, etc.

itunes load quite quickly on my Vista machine but the ipad recognition can take a while.

ams4127 22:18 PM 01 Aug 11

With me, iTunes loads very quickly and my iPad is recognised within 5 seconds of plugging in.

valskin 15:00 PM 02 Aug 11

I have discovered that I have to open an itunes account. OK, so did that except they wanted to know my area. all I had was American states, England wasn't one of them! But will plod on!

valskin 16:35 PM 02 Aug 11

To add on I have been trying to download itunes a/c on "" but they want country region, wont accept England, also they want state/province but only american ones, is there another easier straightforward sight I can get an a/c opened? It would be brilliant if I could use my new ipad!

Woolwell 16:50 PM 02 Aug 11

I didn't have any of your snags. Download iTunes from UK Site. You must have an apple account.

valskin 16:58 PM 03 Aug 11

Thank you to everyone who helped me out, it was and is a great help!

Woolwell 17:16 PM 03 Aug 11

I gather you managed to get ipad2 talking to iTunes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…