Classic Mac games on OSX 10.6 without owning a old Mac os?

Jwbjnwolf 20:36 PM 13 Jun 11
Answered

Hello, I would like to know if there is anyway that I could install some old classic Mac games on snow leopard. I know about that classic stuff is not supported beyond 10.5, and I know about SheepShaver, but trouble is that I do not have any classic Mac disks. Does anyone know what I might be able to do? Most likely if I asked on a number of other sites, they would give me links to where I can download illegal copy's, and that has happened alot on forums other than here although I say that is a no, no. So how can I play those old games?

Is there any versions that are classed as freeware because their age?

Jwbjnwolf 20:41 PM 13 Jun 11

Let me make last bit clearer. Is there any pre-10.0 Mac os's classed as freeware due to their age?

Jwbjnwolf 21:23 PM 13 Jun 11

Any ideas?

Jwbjnwolf 21:50 PM 13 Jun 11

Anyone?

Jwbjnwolf 10:09 AM 14 Jun 11

Nobody then? :(

bonnaakter 10:14 AM 14 Jun 11

[URL="http://www.internetdotscourse.com"]http://www.internetdotscourse.com[/URL] Money is the thing for which every one is running. Money is the front leader of the world. But the question how we can get it. It is desired to make money rapidly by all. Some do, some fail. Who are able they all came through a systematic and reliable way. Making money through online is the easiest and the most popular way in the present world. It allows you to do the business sitting even in your bedroom. Online marketing is becoming more and more popular day by day. It is such a business that allows you to earn a lot of money just applying your creative thought and philosophy. For more info.… Affiliate marketing strategies

Jwbjnwolf 10:44 AM 14 Jun 11

I would class that mate as spam! :-(

And It not even on topic! Learn how to do the hyperlinks properly as well please.

Jwbjnwolf 14:37 PM 14 Jun 11

can somebody tell me This is the reason I do not use other forums as much, because nobody replies.

bremner 16:16 PM 14 Jun 11

Look Here Apple Support

Jwbjnwolf 16:45 PM 14 Jun 11

that is just a free update for version 9.0 not a full system download.

Jwbjnwolf 16:48 PM 14 Jun 11

that is just a free update for version 9.0 not a full system download.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites