can't connect videocamera to xp pro machine!!!

second best 13:21 23 Aug 03

hi, i am trying to install my video camera and im getting a message instructing me to install '61883.sys' - Class Bus Device, which i cannot do from the xp installation dosk. can anyone help plz, this is my third thread on this matter.

Rayuk 14:15 23 Aug 03

Any help to you
click here

second best 14:22 23 Aug 03

thnxs rayuk, but there's nothing there for me. having trouble finding anything on google either. is there a way i can narrow down my search on google, to find forums and the like?

-pops- 14:25 23 Aug 03

Have you enquired of the manufacturer of the video camera? As the problem seems so unusual (no-one is coming up with anything) it may be something peculiar to your particular machine.

second best 14:28 23 Aug 03

you're right pops, no-one does seem to have an answer. never thought to check the samsung web site. i'll give it ago. although the camera works fine in 2000 and 98se.

bremner 14:28 23 Aug 03

http: // click here

Have a look at the above removing the spaces each side of the //

second best 14:35 23 Aug 03

thnxs bremner, i have seen this page b4, but it's not a trouble shooter, just and explanation of it. (1394) :) it's a toughy!

bremner 14:43 23 Aug 03

I have checked my machine and have 61883.sys sitting in my Windows/system32/drivers folder.

It is only 45KB, if you do not have this and cannot extract it from the cab files on your XP disk then e mail using the folder next to my name and i will e mail it to you

second best 14:46 23 Aug 03

thnxs bremenr, ,i will trty that, but i can find the file on the disk, but for some reason it will not copy. i have searched the hdd and the file does not seem to be there. lets trty it.

second best 15:39 23 Aug 03

bremner, did you get my email? can you send me the 61883.sys file plz? it is not in my system32 drivers floder.

bremner 15:40 23 Aug 03

No

I will e mail you with my address

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…