Budget £750 - best high street machine available

Kernal1873 12:42 01 Oct 03

Hi my mate has asked me to help him chose a PC. He has a budget of around £750.

He wants to buy the machine from the high street as he has bad experiences of internet/mail order in the past.

High is looking for the highest spec machine he can get for his money as he want to use it for games and video editing,

My question is does anyone know of any high street bargains out there.

Cheers
EK.

expertec 12:49 01 Oct 03
  expertec 12:54 01 Oct 03

or look at click here

jordi2 12:56 01 Oct 03

I believe Fujitsu is quite good value for money

click here

gold 47 13:07 01 Oct 03

Does anyone think that the latest Packard Bell computers in white look very tacky and cheap looking,although the specs don't look bad for a buget.

expertec 13:07 01 Oct 03

If he already has a computer he could re-use the monitor and just get a new base unit click here

mammak 13:07 01 Oct 03
  johnnyrocker 13:07 01 Oct 03

or even click here

johnny.

expertec 13:09 01 Oct 03

this one looks good too click here

Djohn 13:14 01 Oct 03

PC world have a good selection of PC's in that price range. But so do Staples. Although the latter store is mainly for stationary supplies, they have a good range of PC's in stock.

With a purchase from Staples you receive first class after-sales service. For example if you choose a TFT monitor and it develops a dead pixel within fourteen days, they will exchange it for you, no questions asked. j.

Kernal1873 14:43 01 Oct 03

Thanks very much for the info guys, looks like we have got a busy shoping day ahead on friday.

Once again Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…