Atube-Catcher alternatives for Mac

Jwbjnwolf 19:01 PM 08 Jun 11
Answered

Atube-Catcher is a free program that can download from youtube, convert sound and video, and record exactly what you are doing on your screen. It is a brilliant program and would recommend to all windows users that are into videos and music, but is only available for Windows which means that I have to keep going into Parallels Desktop to use it.

I already have a program to convert video/sound, which is called Switch

I need a program that can download from Youtube and a program that will record exactle what I am doing on my Mac

Any Ideas?

Jwbjnwolf 20:43 PM 08 Jun 11

Anyone?

Gandalph 23:38 PM 08 Jun 11

You might be better off asking this question here: http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ this is where the Mac Guru's hang out. HTH

Jwbjnwolf 00:11 AM 09 Jun 11

Here is a tutorial on inserting hyperlinks if you need it. Made by me in about ten minutes

Jwbjnwolf 13:47 PM 23 Jun 11
Answer

I have found a good solution. Here is the website. You just enter the URL of the video page and click on agree to the terms & conditions. Then click on the video option so it only shows the video results.

Normally there is two .fla ones and one .MP4.

I choose .MP4.

I have even been using this site to download online flash games so that I can play them offline and without the browser and the lack of the internet.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification: OP2 confirmed in VR product launch - full OnePlus…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things