asp.net machine a

pinnicat 23:14 23 Aug 03

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY MY USERS ACCOUNT SETTINGS SHOW A USER AS BEING"ASP.NET MACHINE" WHICH APPARENTLY HAS ITS OWN SETTINGS, PERSONAL FAVOURITES AND EMAILS. THIS ACCOUNT IS ACTUALLY 3X BIGGER THAN MY OWN ACCOUNT AND WAS ESTABLISHED THE SAME TIME AS MY OWN. I AM THE SOLE USER OF THIS P.C....ANY IDEAS?

krypt1c 00:35 24 Aug 03

1st of all please post in lower case. Anyway, although you don't say what os you're running I assume it's xp given the link I found. I do'nt run xp myself sdo can only give you the link. Maybe someone else will respond.
click here

krypt1c 00:36 24 Aug 03

Stupid or what. This is the link I meant. Sorry.
click here

Nellie2 00:37 24 Aug 03

Or you could have a look here click here

ps... posting in all capitals is considered shouting... but don't worry about it. I think we have all made that mistake at one time or another

pinnicat 12:29 24 Aug 03

Thank you for your respsonses.Mr Kryptik.Contrary to popular belief, not everyone is born using a computer. Nor have they had schoolastic or further formal education or instruction in how to use them.
Etiquette may be an issue in advanced or even intemmediate users,however to some it is something that is learned through interaction.
Though I respect your noting of this point, I do not respond well to being talked to as though I were five years old.
Thank you for your help, but bear in mind, that the point of these workshops is to help people of all levels of ability,

krypt1c 12:58 24 Aug 03

Wasn't making any assumptions about you. Merely asking. And why do you assume I'm a Mr ? :-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…