Apple V Samsung or Samsung V Apple

carver 10:05 AM 02 Nov 12

Personally I am getting really fed up with these two because in the long term I and every body else is paying for their sue and counter sue but this proper apology I like.

Forum Editor 10:15 AM 02 Nov 12
  carver 10:37 AM 02 Nov 12

sorry, must learn to read other posting first

carver 10:46 AM 02 Nov 12

Hang on a minute F.E, how am I supposed to read a posting that you have posted in Tech Consumer Advice when it should be in speakers corner, it's not me that posted wrong.

Unless you think that the rules have changed,

"Need some advice about what to buy and where to buy it? Not sure which supplier to use? Maybe your supplier treated you badly, or maybe you received excellent service. Perhaps you're not sure about current consumer legislation. Whether you want to air a complaint or hand out praise, share your experience with us all, here in Consumerwatch."

Forum Editor 11:01 AM 02 Nov 12

"Hang on a minute F.E, how am I supposed to read a posting that you have posted in Tech Consumer Advice when it should be in speakers corner, it's not me that posted wrong."

With respect, that's not for you to decide, carver. The subject is a computer supplier, and is of interest to consumers, which is why it really belongs in Tech consumer advice. I think that after twelve years I probably know where to place threads.

There's no harm done, it doesn't matter if something is discussed in two different forum areas, and I didn't post my link to tell you that you had done something wrong.

carver 11:09 AM 02 Nov 12

Sorry again, bit uptight this morning just had some bad news.

Forum Editor 11:14 AM 02 Nov 12

I'm sorry to hear that. We all get uptight at times, so forget about it.

interzone55 13:28 PM 02 Nov 12

I and every body else is paying for their sue and counter sue

Only the case if you buy Apple or Samsung products, which I don't...

Strawballs 15:06 PM 02 Nov 12

From what I recall it was Apple that started the sueing snowball. Must have been when someone threatened their monopoly to give them some healthy competition!!

carver 10:59 AM 03 Nov 12

Seems Apple aren't quite having every thing their own way, enter link description here and it seems that Apple's bounce-back patent may not be valid enter link description here enter link description here and that famous we have invented a new design ( oblong with rounded corners) may not be too true enter link description here granted it's slightly bigger than an iPhone but it is the same shape.

carver 11:03 AM 03 Nov 12

Sorry don't know my shapes , should have read rectangle with rounded corener

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites