Apple Macintosh

Rhuddlan 09:56 30 Apr 03

I know that this is a PC website, so please forgive when I write about Microsoft's main rival, I used to have a power macintosh and hought that sometimes these computers were OK, I still work with i Mac's in work everyday and was wonderning what everyone's personal opinion was on Mac's and their operating systems, does there new one 10.2 give Win XP a run for it's money, I think they have improved since they brought the i Mac out about 5 years ago, their new i Mac looks really good, but not that faster processor or as much memory as an XP machine, thanks for any opinions given.

recap 11:39 30 Apr 03

Rhuddlan, this has been aired before. If you do a search on here you will find a number of thread on the pro's and con's of the iMac.

I do agree that the iMac has it's place. I have one sat on my desk alongside a Windows machine here at work.

Rhuddlan 11:41 30 Apr 03

Thanks for the comments, sorry I only joined PC Advisor about a month ago, I didn't realise this has been talked about before.

recap 19:32 01 May 03

Welcome aboard Rhuddlan, nice to hear from a new member.

You can do a search for Mac's in both forums there have been discussed quite a lot over the years. Like I have said they do have their place and once you get used to using an iMac you may not want to change back to Windows.

recap 19:47 01 May 03

click here and you will get some answers from a previous thread. If you don't know what to look for it can be difficult to find previous threads Rhuddlan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…