apple mac clean up/speed up utilities

SparkyJack 19 Apr 13
Answered

Have any of you used such items and make a recommendation. Preferably free. One of my flock has an an aged desktop that is going slow and kranky She asked what to do do ,but it turns out be a Mac of some descriptin. So before I get bogged down a little knowlege may help.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19 Apr 13
  SparkyJack 19 Apr 13

Thank you FB come up trumps as ever. I have passed pn the URL and will await developments.

mgmcc 20 Apr 13

There is also a Mac version of Ccleaner which will help to clean up unnecessary junk.

SparkyJack 20 Apr 13

ank you mgcc That is interesting. Will look upthevurl and pss it on.

rawprawn 22 Apr 13

http://www.onyxmac.com/ try onyx, free and thorough

dinjy 03 Jun 13

I have used tidy up mac tool, when my macbook was running slow. it is really a very nice tool that has helped me to not only clean and improve my macbook but also to Organize Macbook Files.

lukecool 05 Jul 13

This is an issue to clean up the Mac system of yours, with the help of tidy up for mac utility you can easily clean up your Mac system and speed it up. 1">[click here

lukecool 05 Jul 13
Answer

This is an issue to clean up the Mac system of yours, with the help of tidy up for mac utiltiy you can easily clean up your Mac system and speed it up. Get more information from here : - click here

spuds 05 Jul 13

Very interesting. I have not long purchased an older MAC system, so i might need this for future reference. Marked as such.

SparkyJack 05 Jul 13

Kukecool

This issue is a little old now, it was not MY MAC as you suugest

But I am pleased you made the post ,very timely for SPUDS I am sure.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message