Apple ITunes

rotormota 15:26 13 Jan 10

Hi,

Does anyone know how to create more categories under the Library part of the left hand window in ITunes. The reason being is that there is no Music Videos section. Devices & Playlists below have more or less the same categories. The issue is that some of my music videos are in the Films header of the Library & it has placed them in the Films section of the device (my IPod) & not the Music Videos.

It would of course be easy to resolve if I could simply drag & drop or copy & paste but it won't let me do this. Do I detect an Apple marketing ploy to get all the features one has to pay for an upgrade?

Any ideas?

Many thanks.
J

Pine Man 16:08 13 Jan 10

Can you not 'add a new folder' to the library by using the 'File' drop down menu?

john bunyan 16:16 13 Jan 10

Under "Playlists" there is, on my i Tunes a category, "Video Playlist" . If you dont have it just create a Playlist called "Video playlist" and drag and drop the videos from music in to the new Folder. (a copy will remain in the Music folder, but I think you could "untick" it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…