Apple iMAC 20 - yes or no?

281apple 14:54 18 Aug 09

I live in France and have been working with PC for 10 years and feel at ease with it. I use my computer for Internet, creation of videos, slide shows and Power Point demonstrations. I am now thinking about keeping my PC and buying an Apple iMAC20 and I have a lot of questions.
1) Apple Store has an iMac20 for 1.099€ and that is the going price at DARTY and LA FNAC. The Apple Store Rep in Cork, Ireland suggested I personalise my iMac20 and suggested added the following to it: * Apple Might Mouse, a COUNTRY KIT;IMAC 20 (I don't know what this), a special keyboard with numbers, 4Go 1066MHz DDR 3 SDRAM - 2x20Go (I guess that is increased Memory and iWork09.
My question is supposing I don't accept his suggestion and just go for the 1.099€ model, just what will I be missing to do what I want to do with the iMAC20?

I'm maybe a bit too detailed. Any comments will be helpful because for everything the Rep is suggesting, that increases the overall price by some 30%. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…