An apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

dagnammit 17:50 12 Jul 09

Seems that old saying has been updated:

click here

Time to start a new health initiative in the work place then. :D

crosstrainer 18:02 12 Jul 09

..What absolute garbage!! One day we can eat eggs..Next day we can't. One week butter is good...Next week it's bad.

The Mongolian race, have lived for centuries on milk...From which they get cheese, milk, and (I tried it once) Alcohol

The meat comes from the animals they keep.

B.... The doctors

All in moderation I say.

dukeboxhero 19:07 12 Jul 09

So thats why im always no well

laurie53 19:29 12 Jul 09

"An apple a day keeps the Doctor away."

Obviously what has been omitted for all these thousands of years is that the apple should be used in the same way as it it was in the Garden of Eden.

rickf 19:43 12 Jul 09

Has this country gone mad or more accurately those supposedly in charge. It may well br true that it's healthy emotionally and physically to have regular sex but its quite another to use to encourage adolescents to have sex. Don't we already have a problem with teenage pregnancies already!!!

mrwoowoo 19:50 12 Jul 09

I'll mention this to the wife.
Don't think she will fall for it though.)O:!

WhiteTruckMan 20:00 12 Jul 09

Anyone remember the slogan 'go to work on an egg'...

I think I'll get my coat now and avoid the rush.

WTM

Armchair 20:14 12 Jul 09

That title is misleading, because the article mentions no such thing.

Also, it doesn't say exactly which age group this is supposed to apply to. Does this mean there'll be no such thing as a paedophile?!

Armchair 20:17 12 Jul 09

ACtually, scrap my first point. It does say, "an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away". Jeez, that's tacky.

they must be crackers, lol.

Grey Goo 20:56 12 Jul 09

I had a sly smirk when I saw the name "Steve Slack", seems he needs to take his own advice. Now if you could only combine the 5 fruits or veggies with the advised activity - wait a minute - I'd forgotten about fruit flavoured rubbers and edible knickers, problem solved.

newman35 22:48 12 Jul 09

Methinks a padlock cometh!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…