Apimac iDatabase refuses to open. Support fails to respond.

Bernard-2266882 17:42 05 Mar 15

I have been using the iDatabase 3 app using mac os 10 yosemite without problems then when I clicked to open it I got a message to say my library need updating. Clicked to do so and nothing happened and app refused to open. Reported to support and after initial response heard nothing from them. Tried every which way and eventually had to go back to earlier version 2.3 to recover my files as another user had been advised to do. Told support what I had done and requested a licence for that version and now total silence from support. Any one else had this issue and how did you resolve it.

Bernard-2266882 12:58 06 Mar 15

Hi. Yes . I have done this and found my files in version 2.3 but it lasts for only 30days and I have paid a full subscription via apple app store. Yesterday they finally responded saying that they had missed my messages and directed me to a licence number but it was only for version 3. which will not open. This morning in despair I bought Tap forms for mac and transferred all my files to that and a developer who responds to emails. iDatabase an expensive mistake for me.

Thanks for your interest in this issue.

Bernard

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced