Anyone know if Driv3r is anytime coming to Mac?

Jwbjnwolf 00:03 AM 10 Mar 12

Hi, So I want to try and get as much pc/mac versions of my ps2 games as possible so I can maybe sometime get rid of my ps2. I have got gta SA onto my mac (mac version)

I now would like to get Driv3r. Before I buy it as PC version, I want to ask if anyone has heard o any rumors about Driv3r being ported to Mac?

As about 3 of my PC games such as Bus driver, Farming simulator, and Euro truck simulator have appeared onto the Mac app store about a year later than when I previously bought them for PC.

I know it is just coincidence for me, but I just would love to be able to have as much of my favourite games on my mac without needing to go into windows.

Thanks, Jwarn

KRONOS the First 01:54 AM 10 Mar 12

If this is the game you are on about, Driv3r. Then I would think not as it is nearly 8 years old, so I am puzzled as to why you think the developers would bother.

Jwbjnwolf 02:21 AM 10 Mar 12

Rockstar did with GTA 3, SA, and VC. and look at how old they are. Driv3r is still a popular game

KRONOS the First 11:25 AM 10 Mar 12

Why not email the developers? If anyone should know they would.

Jwbjnwolf 11:44 AM 10 Mar 12

ok

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites