Answered

enter link description here

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this !

SillBill 19:57 PM 08 Jan 13
  SillBill 20:01 PM 08 Jan 13
  northumbria61 20:10 PM 08 Jan 13

Brilliant!

SillBill 20:36 PM 08 Jan 13

Tristan leaves his egg cooking on his beloved iPad and decides to mow the grass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0FuZ9Vxpb8

SillBill 21:06 PM 08 Jan 13

Just to clarify for those who don't speak German _ Ei=Egg and is pronounced like the English personal pronoun "I"

SillBill 21:09 PM 08 Jan 13

My apologies, northumbria61, for hijacking your thread!

Chronos the 2nd 08:55 AM 09 Jan 13

Very funny but not sure if on the correct forum.Mind you not sure which forum it should be in.

This is the best section of these forums for a thread like this to be in. There are one or two members in the Speakers Corner who frown on humour.

Back to the thread well done northumbria61 good find. And SillBill errr where is the ipad?

northumbria61 12:15 PM 09 Jan 13
Answer

SillBill - My apologies, northumbria61, for hijacking your thread!

Not at all - At least if I purchase an iPad in the future I will know how to do my eggs.

Chronus the 2nd - I posted because I believe we all need a good laugh to keep us going - the best medicine of the day.

Will mark as resolved now that I know it has other uses ! (The reviews never mentioned these)

Strawballs 12:17 PM 09 Jan 13

I suppose they could be useful for putting under a motorcycle side stand on soft ground!

iscanut2 12:25 PM 09 Jan 13

As a fully paid up member of the Miserable Old Gits club can I say that this is not the sort of thing I expect in a Tech Helproom....:-(

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites