3 Mobile - Ipad

RabtheScot 19:22 11 Dec 10

I looked at the adverts for 3 mobile and on their own website for the deal they are offering on the 64Gb Ipad and 15 GB Data allowance - I thought this looks like a great deal - so off I went to my local 3 Store in Livingston (one of the biggest shopping centre's in Britain)to be told that they can not help me and I can't buy it or even order this device online but I must go to a store in Edinburgh - Glasgow - Stirling or Dundee to get the benefit of this deal......

Well Done 3 Mobile offering this deal but try and take them up on their offer unless you are prepared to travel a lot of miles....
P.S - I was joking when I said well done - this is really not a great offer unless it is open to everyone..

Rab_the_Scot - a 3 mobile customer but not after the current contract runs out..

Forum Editor 00:24 12 Dec 10

their site does list those stores where the iPad deal is available. They're not deceiving anyone - they make it quite clear that the offer isn't available online but only in certain stores. You just didn't read the offer details in full.

RabtheScot 17:30 12 Dec 10

It is not that FAIR if this deal is not open to anyone that wants to take them up on the offer unless the customer is willing to travel.
Now what would be really FAIR is 3 Mobile would be willing to pay the additional travelling expenses that has been incured by this deal being restricted...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now