8. Using a UK SIM Card. We inserted a Three SIM card from our iPad. (Yes it works fine. Even though the US model is branded AT&T and comes with an AT&T SIM it is unlocked).
9. Side by Side. Putting the new iPad 2 next to the original iPad shows how much thinner it is.
10. On to the case. The box for the Smart Cover is a little more explanitory. The front shows just the case but the rear has plenty of explaination.
11. The case outside of the box. Not much in the way of packaging. Just the case itself inside the box.
12. Clipped on to the iPad 2. The Smart Cover clicks on to the side and switches on the iPad 2 (which is suggesting here that it'd like to be setup). That's what we're going to do now.
If any readers have questions about using or importing an iPad 2 from the US and using it in the UK let us know in the comments box and we'll be sure to post updates.