IT management software provider, Kaseya, has made a new investment in customer success, including major enhancements to its customer success program.
The program, designed to enable customers to derive value from their relationship with Kaseya, will include an advanced onboarding process, customer training and education programs, relationship support, professional services, and other enablement tools and services designed to meet the needs of each customer.
The company said, in a statement, that over the course of the next 90 days, it will also announce specific plans including:
- An enhanced customer success team made up of customer advocates
- streamlined onboarding process including cross functional tools and resources, delivered by specialists with personalised attention
- Major investments in bi-directional customer communication channels to facilitate new levels of feedback and ongoing interactions with the product, services, and relationship teams
- New investment in the Kaseya Community as a forum for interaction among Kaseya users and with the Kaseya team
- New training, education and services offerings for customers
To spearhead this initiative, the company has named Alex Cuevas as the company's new chief customer officer. Cuevas' appointment comes shortly after the announcement of Fred Voccola as Kaseya's new CEO.
Cuevas' responsibilities will include leading a team of customer success managers and onboarding specialists who will implement Kaseya's specific plans for the program over the next 90 days.
Voccola said Cuevas' appointment is part of the company's commitment to help customers grow and succeed on an ongoing basis through the use of Kaseya products and services. He added that the move signals a massive investment in the company's partners and customers worldwide.
"We have just made a new massive investment in our customers and will continue this level of investment into perpetuity. Kaseya's enhanced customer success initiative will enable our customers and our community to reach new heights with Kaseya.
"Alex's track record of driving customer success initiatives makes him the perfect person to lead this charge," he claimed.
Cuevas comes to Kaseya from Yodle, where he served as vice-president of customer success. Prior to Yodle, he served in a variety of client services and sales management roles at BMC, Trellia, Nolio, CA Technologies and Identify Software.
"Our goal is to establish a customer-focused function at Kaseya that drives the best possible experience for Kaseya customers, and ensures our customers derive maximum value from our products," Cuevas added.