Fotor is an easy-to-use tool for optimising your digital images (and that includes many RAW formats, as well as the usual JPEGs, PNGs and so on).
If a picture has lighting issues, for instance, you don't have to start playing around with brightness, contrast, colours or anything else. Just choose the conditions which applied when the photo was taken - "Backlit", "Cloudy", "Sunset" and so on - and the program will automatically optimise the image for you.
If the lighting is fine, but you'd just like it to look a little more interesting, then Fotor has 60+ colour and lighting effects which could help. Again, it's all very easy. Choose a category from the list ("Classic", "Lomo", B&W", "Vignette", "Art"), and thumbnails will show you how the current picture will look for every available effect. And if you see something you like, just click it for a closer look.
It's just as straightforward to add a border to your image (and there are 30 available).
A very configurable Tilt-Shift effect allows you to fully customise the strength and position of the blur.
And if you prefer more practical options, then there are also tools to rotate or straighten your image; sharpen or blur it; tweak exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature and tint; crop your photo, and view its EXIF data.
What's new in Fotor 1.2.0?
• Prepare for liftoff with more navigation options and a smoother interface.
• Access your iPhoto albums from within Fotor.
• No more photo sharing excuses! If Facebook or Twitter doesn’t make you want to share the love, we’ve added Flickr and email sharing options.
• Shortcuts to help you crop like a ninja in no time.
• Fixed bug with previewing RAW files, so quality is retained.
• Improved color management to ensure accurate color and quality.
• Optimized tilt-shift feathering for a more gradual transition into the effect.
• Fixed occasional thumbnail bug when saving images.
• Other bug fixes.