There’s never been a better time to be in the market for a backup tool. These days, you need two types of backup: one for your files and documents, and the other for your system. EASEUS Todo Backup Workstation attempts to straddle both spheres, and does so with reasonable success.
EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation is capable of backing up everything from selected files and file types to entire partitions or drives (there’s also cloning tools included for upgrading from one drive to another), with scheduling options and support for incremental updates so backups are kept as small and efficient as possible.
There are lots of recovery and restore options too, such as being able to browse disk and partition backups for individual files and folders, plus an option for creating a WinPE-based recovery disc that allows you to use the program outside of Windows, making it perfect for drive upgrades or recovering crashed systems.
It’s all straightforward to use and works admirably. There are some gripes though – although it’s possible to back up certain email-based files using the file types option, we’d prefer a more explicit email backup option along with selected program settings and – for the geeks among us – Registry settings too.
What's new in 7.5?
- Português and Polski languages supported
- New added mount and unmount feature
- Improved the performance of browsing files
- Fixed bug "Failed to restore to network location"
- Fixed bug "Empty folder generated after file type restore"
- Fixed bug "Outlook restore would skip the folder when restoring again after cancelling"
- Fixed bug "Windows Vista and later OS cannot proceed the backup trigged by shutdown"