WSUS Offline Update which allows you to update any computer running Windows or Office, without it needing to have an internet connection.
Essentially all you need to do is run the program on a PC which can get online, and tell it exactly what you'd like to download. Options include patches for Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008 and 2008 R2, both regular 32 and 64-bit editions, as well as Office 2007, 2007 and 2010.
WSUS Offline Update will then download the updates for your chosen product, optionally copying the files to a USB stick, or even creating a suitable ISO image, ready for burning to a CD or DVD.
On the target computer, the UpdateInstaller.exe makes it easy to choose the update options you need (including the ability to back up your existing system files). And then a click on the Start button will quickly get your system right up to date.
Version 9.3.1 changes include:
- AutoIt script compiler updated to version 188.8.131.52
- Fix: Windows 8.1 Update 1 integrated installation media may not contain kb2919355 supplementary patches, e.g. kb2959977 (Thanks to A. Koziaris)
- Fix: Update kb2969339 added to Windows 8.1 Update 1 (kb2919355) installation routine (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: .NET Framework 4.5.2 was not properly detected and installed on Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 systems (Thanks to "DK3")
- Fix: Download part missed kb2964358 (MS14-021) for Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 (Thanks to "off")
- Fix: Download part missed kb975713 (MS10-007) for Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 (Thanks to "off")
- Fix: Download part missed Security Update kb2878284 (MS14-023) for Office 2010
- Fix: Download part missed Security Update kb2881013 (MS14-036) for Office 2013 (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: Root Certificates' updates kb931125 and kb2917500 added to installation exclude list (explicit installation) (Thanks to "aker")
- Fix: Target confusion in Linux script DownloadUpdates.sh (Thanks to "OliWee")