KoolMoves is a capable Flash authoring tool that allows you to create animated banners, slideshows, media players and more.
The program is easy to use, so you don't have to be a Flash expert to get started (simple wizards walk you through the process of creating slideshows or banners, for instance).
And it comes with plenty of clip art items and prebuilt templates, too - 40 media player skins, 28 web interface templates, 343 clip art elements and buttons, and more - so you don't need design skills, either, you can simply use what's already there.
If that's not enough then you're able to import and reuse existing SWF movies, Flash videos, 3D models (3DS, OBJ, ASE, M2D) and animated GIFs. KoolMoves includes a complete set of drawing tools to help customise your work. Or you might apply a host of text and image-related effects to give your animations a professional touch.
Please note, the Save function is disabled in this trial version. You can still export a movie to use it online, though (File > Export Movie) or view it in a local browser (Play > Play in Web Browser), so there are plenty of opportunities to see just what KoolMoves can do. And of course once you've purchased a licence the Save restriction will be removed.
Version 9.3.0 ships with these changes:
- Created 85 new bolder and larger icons for Tools toolbar.
- Added option to display larger icons on Tools toolbar.
- Added option to change icon spacing on Tools toolbar.
- Added option to display submenu selections on Tools toolbar as a popup menu.
- Added ability to export as Flash version 16 (without new AS3 functionality).
- Added link to a SurveyMonkey questionnaire so we can better understand our customers.
- Fixed Tools toolbar so size is independent of Windows dpi setting.
- Increased limit on number of AS3 namespaces for swf export containing AS3 code.
- Fixed one problem in importing SVG with a defs tag but more work is needed.
- Fixed minor cursor problem when drawing a freehand shape.
- Fixed minor problem in activating the submenu selections when hitting the small lower, right triangle on a Tools icon.