KoolMoves is a capable Flash authoring tool that allows you to create animated banners, slideshows, media players and more.
The program is easy to use, so you don't have to be a Flash expert to get started (simple wizards walk you through the process of creating slideshows or banners, for instance).
And it comes with plenty of clip art items and prebuilt templates, too - 40 media player skins, 28 web interface templates, 343 clip art elements and buttons, and more - so you don't need design skills, either, you can simply use what's already there.
If that's not enough then you're able to import and reuse existing SWF movies, Flash videos, 3D models (3DS, OBJ, ASE, M2D) and animated GIFs. KoolMoves includes a complete set of drawing tools to help customise your work. Or you might apply a host of text and image-related effects to give your animations a professional touch.
Please note, the Save function is disabled in this trial version. You can still export a movie to use it online, though (File > Export Movie) or view it in a local browser (Play > Play in Web Browser), so there are plenty of opportunities to see just what KoolMoves can do. And of course once you've purchased a licence the Save restriction will be removed.
Build 9.0.0 brings these changes:
- Added AVI/MP4 export (MP4 is accomplished using free Microsoft software and the AVI file).
- Added 61 CSS3 animation effects that can be applied to text, images, textareas, and video for CreateJS Html5 export.
- Added load textarea from file frame and button actions for CreateJS Html5 export.
- Changed default export option for 32bit png compression from jpeg to lossless.
- Changed default export option for jpeg quality from 85 to 90.
- Improved export of frame captures.