KoolMoves is a capable Flash authoring tool that allows you to create animated banners, slideshows, media players and more.
The program is easy to use, so you don't have to be a Flash expert to get started (simple wizards walk you through the process of creating slideshows or banners, for instance).
And it comes with plenty of clip art items and prebuilt templates, too - 40 media player skins, 28 web interface templates, 343 clip art elements and buttons, and more - so you don't need design skills, either, you can simply use what's already there.
If that's not enough then you're able to import and reuse existing SWF movies, Flash videos, 3D models (3DS, OBJ, ASE, M2D) and animated GIFs. KoolMoves includes a complete set of drawing tools to help customise your work. Or you might apply a host of text and image-related effects to give your animations a professional touch.
Please note, the Save function is disabled in this trial version. You can still export a movie to use it online, though (File > Export Movie) or view it in a local browser (Play > Play in Web Browser), so there are plenty of opportunities to see just what KoolMoves can do. And of course once you've purchased a licence the Save restriction will be removed.
Build 8.5.0 brings these changes:
- Added Html5 export of button sounds (mouse down for original Html5 export, mouse down and rollover for CreateJS export).
- Made a code change that should dramatically reduce video card memory usage tied to OpenGL rendering (but difficult to test if it actually makes a difference).
- Fixed file parsing so in the future older versions of KoolMoves will have a chance of opening a file created with a more recent version.
- Fixed morphing problem with Html5 export -- when first occurrence of an object is not in the first frame.
- Fixed play wav sound from gui by turning off functionality.
- Fixed display problem with Flash 8 components associated with new compiler upgrade.