Calendarscope is a powerful scheduling tool that provides everything you need to track all the most important events in your life.
Just as with any scheduler, you can set single or recurring events or tasks, and have the program remind you of them so you'll never forget a major anniversary again.
You're able to colour-code item types, too, so it's easy to spot at a glance whether something relates to family, friends, work, and so on. And a good range of views - daily, weekly, monthly, yearly - allows you to get a detailed look at how your schedule is looking over time.
Calendarscope is able to synchronise your schedule with Google Calendar, so others can easily view your plans. Or you can synchronise the data with many mobile devices, allowing you to carry the details around with you.
And if you don't have a suitable mobile device, that's not a problem. Calendarscope can also print your calendar, so you can take a copy with you, or you can save it to HTML and post the details on your own website.
Calendarscope 7 brings these improvements:
- Added the Scheduling window (Edit Event)
- Added notifications about conflicts (overlapping or adjacent events) (Edit Event)
- Added the ability to print overflow items on a new page (Calendar print styles)
- Added the ability to select the columns that will be printed and specify the size (Table print style)
- Added the ability to fit all columns on a page (Table print style)
- Added the ability to show overdue tasks on the current day in calendar views (Options | Advanced)
- Added the ability to print overdue tasks on the current day (Calendar print styles)
- Added the ability to print tasks with due date (Calendar print styles)
- Added the ability to print completed tasks (Calendar print styles)
- Added the ability to mark time as "free" for new timed events automatically (Options | Advanced)
- Added the "Check event for possible conflicts automatically" option (Options | Advanced)
- Added the Skip occurrence button (Edit Task)
- Added the ability to display Tasks for Next 7 Days (TaskPad)
- Added the ability to resize the yearly calendar to fit to page (Yearly print style)
- Added additional information about past events and overdue tasks (Edit Event/Edit Task)
- Added the ability to open calendar data files from the command line
- Added Windows 8.1 support
- Added support for HandySync for Google 4.0 (Official)
- Fixed minor bugs