WinPIM is a full-featured personal information manager that can help organise even the busiest of lives.
At the heart of the program is a comprehensive contact manager. This can hold more than 60 fields (20 customisable) on each of your colleagues, family and friends; it has quick links to dial phones, send emails, visit web pages and more; and of course will make sure you never again forget a birthday or anniversary.
A Calendar module allows you to schedule important tasks, and with some flexibility: these can go over several days, for instance, or large tasks can have sub-tasks for a project manager-type feel. These can then be customised with their own colours and icons, you're able to configure when and how often you'll be reminded of them, and your schedule can then be displayed in multiple views: day, week, month, a "time bar" and more.
The Diary then allows you make quick notes (rich text or HTML). These may be organised into categories for easier navigation, and there's support for voice recordings, too.
And completing the package is a full email client, with POP3, SMTP and IMAP support, an HTML editor, spell check, spam filter, mail rules and more.
Version 13.11 changes:
1. [NEW] In Note and Mail edit mode, add Font settings in right click menu.
2. [NEW] Can set new Time when Copy or Move appointment.
3. [IMPROVED] In Appointment window, can adjust End Time automatically when change Start time.
4. [IMPROVED] Add linked contacts in Note to Recent Contacts list.
5. [IMPROVED] Highlight Search words in search result.
6. [IMPROVED] When Find duplicates in Repair and Detect program, can show Status information, and can Find and Delete duplicates in Recycle bin.
7. [IMPROVED] Works better with some SMTP server, improve send mail progress.
8. [IMPROVED] Improve mail list loading performance.
9. [IMPROVED] Improve data Refresh in Server mode.
10. [IMPROVED] Improve Search performance.
11. [IMPROVED] Works better in Remote Desktop.
12. [IMPROVED] Download new IMAP mail in new window.
13. [IMPROVED] Insert Plan in Diary, should insert Diary date's plan rather than Today's plan.
14. [IMPROVED] Show Task Alarm icon.