If you own an iPhone, iPod or iPad, the chances are that you carry it around with you at all times. Should you need to transfer files from one computer to another, the usual option is to make use of USB drive. But by installing DiskAid, you can make use of your Apple device by turning it into an external drive.
Any files you need to access on the go – from office documents to music and video files – can be copied using DiskAid. These files can then be transferred to another computer using the same program, or third party tool can be used to make them accessible on your idevice.
DiskAid is available for both PC and Mac, and the auto-detection facility means that there is no complication configuration required to get started. The integrated file browser provides easy access to device contents, and files can be copied into place using drag and drop.
With DiskAid installed, using your iPod, iPhone or iPad as an external drive is no different to using a standard USB drive. As it is likely you have a certain amount of free space available on your idevice, it makes sense to put it to good use.
Version 6.6 brings:
- Clone a device to one or multiple devices in a single operation
- Restore a device backup with all or a selection of data sets
- Manage and change backup password
- Change the default backup location in DiskAid Preferences
- Manually add or remove contacts on the iPhone via USB, no cloud syncing required!
- Added a progress bar during loading of datasets
- Way better operation progress reporting