PDF Shaper is an easy-to-use collection of PDF processing tools. It's able to extract images and text, convert images to and from PDF, sign, encrypt and decrypt documents, rotate pages, split and merge files, and more.
PDF Shaper is very simple to use. Specify one or more files to convert, give it a destination file or folder, click Convert - and that's it. All you then have to do is watch the status window as it reports conversion progress (and you won't even be doing that for long, as the program is fairly quick).
Please note, the program will by default install extra applications, and reset your home, new tab and search pages in IE and Firefox. Pay attention during setup and clear the relevant checkboxes if you want to avoid this.
What's new in 6.0 (see changelog for more info)?
• New user interface.
• PDF to TXT, PDF to RTF and DOC to PDF tools.
• Support of high DPI monitors and DPI scaling.
• Italian translation.
• Program has been optimized for Windows 10.
• Improved program performance and PDF viewer.
• Improved text extraction and image conversion.
• Help file and translations have been updated.
• Minor bug with text selection in PDF Viewer.
• Minor bug fixes.
PDF Shaper delivered mixed results for us. Some of the simpler tools - rotate, split, merge - worked just fine, but complex documents weren't always converted correctly. Still, you might be luckier, and even if you're not, there's enough functionality here to justify the download.