HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
This is the portable version of HWiNFO32.
Version 5.00 (Changelog):
- Added support of Remote Sensor Monitoring within local network.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Enhanced detection and reporting of SMART status for some drives including SAS.
- Added proper recognition of AMD 3xx Series GPUs (Grenada, Antigua, Trinidad, Tobago).
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Fury and Radeon R9 Fury X.
- Added reporting of GPU clock for Intel Braswell.
- Added support of ITE IT8628 LPC/HW Monitor.
- Fixed a bug preventing displaying of the RTSS FPS counter in recent versions.
- Added monitoring of Performance Limit Reasons (why frequency is limited), available for Haswell, Skylake, Knights Landing.
- Added reporting of System Agent and Imaging Unit clock for Skylake and Apollo Lake.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Controller Utilization for AMD Iceland, Topaz, Tonga, Amethyst, Fiji.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 100-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z170 series.
An invaluable system information tool that should be a part of everyone's troubleshooting toolkit