Project Planner is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner 2, Project Planner 2 HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes), from mail and from Dropbox
- printing reports ans charts directly from app using AirPrint
What's New in Version 4.1.5
Fixed problems with iTunes USB file sharing
A project manager that promises much but ultimately fails to deliver.