Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
Build 7.0 (changelog):
- Added: Tags. Assign a tag to any EssentialPIM item and easily find all related items*
- Added: Ability to password protect any module and/or any item marked as private*
- Added: Quick hyperlinking feature for items within EPIM environment by typing the "@" sign
- Added: Option to turn off automatic image loading for email messages
- Added: Contact birthdays in Calendar are automatically linked to a contact itself
- Added: Shortcut to insert date/time anywhere (Ctrl+Space)
- Improved: Completely redesigned UI that offers a modern and functional look
- Improved: Mechanism for quick-selecting time for appointments and tasks
- Improved: New email account creation wizard to reflect latest security trends
- Improved: Scaling of email messages (Ctrl+mouse wheel)
- Improved: Related Items dialog*
- Improved: Logic behind treating "Re:" in the subject line when replying to mail (no more complex constructions)
- Fixed: Lots of fixes and other smaller improvements
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.