Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
Build 6.55 (changelog):
- Improved: The way the Related Items tab works for email messages and notes
- Improved: Android synchronization
- Improved: Search and Replace feature in Notes
- Improved: Undo/Redo actions in Calendar, To Do, Passwords
- Fixed: EPIM Cloud synchronization error
- Fixed: Inability to add more than 8 keywords for checking missing attachments in Mail
- Fixed: AV error message when double-clicking on column separators in To Do
- Fixed: Couple of minor problems with the Print Labels feature in Contacts
- Fixed: Ctrl+Q shortcut for quick search in Mail
- Fixed: Problem with attachments if using rules for outgoing mail
- Fixed: Synchronization of contacts birthdays with Outlook
- Fixed: Newly created contacts not being correctly assigned to groups after synchronization with Google Contacts
- Fixed: Many other minor issues found since last version
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.