Reflector is a wireless mirroring and streaming receiver for Windows and Mac which works with Google Cast, AirPlay and AirParrot.
At its simplest, you might use the program to play games on a larger screen. Browse content. Stream movies or TV shows.
Businesses could use Reflector for presentations or demonstrations, running something on an iOS or Android device and mirroring it to a PC for others to watch.
There's real depth and power here. You're not restricted to mirroring a single device, for instance. Connect more, and Reflector automatically adapts its layout to handle them all. You can hide devices you don't need, spotlight any which are particularly important, run the program in a window or full screen - there are plenty of options.
Whatever you're doing, Reflector doesn't just display content from other devices: you can record it too, optionally with a voiceover.
Best of all, support for AirPlay and Google Cast means Reflector works with many mobile devices immediately, nothing else to install. And if your Android phone/ tablet isn't Cast-enabled then installing the free Google Chromecast application means you'll still be able to mirror.
Please note, the Reflector trial build runs for 7 days only and displays a watermark.
What's new in 2.2.1 (see the changelog for more information):
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus Support - Added support for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Added Rose Gold frames for iPhone 6s and iPhones 6s Plus
- Added full support for Windows 10
- Added "Always On Top" and "Display Fullscreen" menu options to the device right-click menu
- Added ability to sign out of a YouTube account in Preferences
- Further improved iOS 9 mirroring and streaming support
- Webcams now open in a smaller window by default
- YouTube Live streams are now properly ended on YouTube when exiting the app while live streaming
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, stability improvements and performance updates
A versatile mirroring application.