Serv-U is a professional, powerful FTP server that offers everything you need to share files online.
The program comes with strong security. There's support for FTPS and HTTPS transfers and SFTP over SSH2, while one-time S/KEY passwords keep your authentication safe, even over unencrypted FTP connections.
There's a huge array of management options. Advanced directory access rules let you control exactly which resources any user can access. Excellent bandwidth controls let you define the bandwidth available for upload, download, by individual domains, users, even according to the time of day or day of the week. And FTP experts will appreciate the ability to disable particular FTP commands, and configure how others work, including the ability to customise the response message for every FTP command.
And when your users arrive, they'll appreciate the web client, which provides an easy way to transfer the files they need, and even play audio and video files with the integrated media player.
What's new in 22.214.171.124 (see release notes for more):
- Fixed a case sensitivity issue occurs when configuring Directory Access rules.
- Fixed an issue with LDAP public key authentication.
- Fixed a memory leak issue that occurred during LDAP authentication.
- Fixed an issue with the Expired Password Change functionality.
- Fixed an issue with Multi-line FTP responses for the FEAT command.
- Fixed an issue with possible SQL injection in the invitation link used by secure file sharing.
- Fixed an issue with possible persistent cross-site scripting in file sharing.
- Fixed an issue with the possible injection of additional email headers using a crafter subject in an upload or download request.
A feature-packed FTP server, but it's not cheap - even the basic Bronze version is $199.95