KoolMoves is a capable Flash authoring tool that allows you to create animated banners, slideshows, media players and more.
The program is easy to use, so you don't have to be a Flash expert to get started (simple wizards walk you through the process of creating slideshows or banners, for instance).
And it comes with plenty of clip art items and prebuilt templates, too - 40 media player skins, 28 web interface templates, 343 clip art elements and buttons, and more - so you don't need design skills, either, you can simply use what's already there.
If that's not enough then you're able to import and reuse existing SWF movies, Flash videos, 3D models (3DS, OBJ, ASE, M2D) and animated GIFs. KoolMoves includes a complete set of drawing tools to help customise your work. Or you might apply a host of text and image-related effects to give your animations a professional touch.
Please note, the Save function is disabled in this trial version. You can still export a movie to use it online, though (File > Export Movie) or view it in a local browser (Play > Play in Web Browser), so there are plenty of opportunities to see just what KoolMoves can do. And of course once you've purchased a licence the Save restriction will be removed.
Version 9.6.0 brings (Changelog):
- Added a persistent Object/Script Library using a SQLite database for storing reuseable objects and scripting.
- Added ability to choose jQuery Mobile page background color as page theme or a specific color.
- Added a warning message when Html5 Textillate effect is applied to text characters containing a line break.
- Added a warning message when a stop movie action is within 6 tweens of the start of the movie for Html5 export.
- Increased maximum size limits for many of the Flash AS3 Media Player/Slide Show skins.
- Fixed SVG linear gradients when preference is set to draw as symbols.
- Fixed text color problem with Html5 motion scripts with an updated kooljs.min.js.
- Fixed behavior of center horizontally so it will work on a single object.
- Fixed problem with invalid page references in go-to-page actions when jQuery Mobile pages are deleted.
- Fixed possible refresh issue involving top toolbar.
- Fixed possible duplicates in File to Upload and preloader manifest for Html5 export.
KoolMoves provides an easy-to-use way to create quality Flash applets for your website