VideoMach is a powerful multimedia file conversion tool.
The program can carry out all the usual conversions. So you can, say, open a Flash Video (flv) file, then have VideoMach convert it to AVI, WMV, MPEG2 and so on. And the program supports many other audio, video and image formats, including many that similar tools won't handle (Bayer images, CVR, FLIC, HAV, OGV, XPM and more).
VideoMach goes further, though. Would you like to take a set of images and convert them into a video, for instance? Here it's no problem at all.
And an excellent selection of video filters helps you to process your clips during the conversion. So there are filters to adjust colours, brightness and contrast; resize, flip or rotate your clip; remove noise, overlay video or text, sharpen or blur your footage, amongst many other options (42 in total).
Please note, the free version of the program adds a 5-second watermark to the beginning of every video it outputs. To remove this you must purchase either the Standard or Professional edition of VideoMach. Prices start at $19.90, and you can find out more at the author's site.
- [new] Opening image sequences with complex numeration and non-sequential numers
- [new] Images from a sequence are now displayed as separate files
- [new] GIF codec dialog with looping/transparency options
- [new] Added option Edit -> Sort By -> Reverse Order, to reverse order of selected files in the list
- [chg] Faster opening of Edit In-Out Points dialog
- [chg] Changed keyboard shortcuts to group them more logically
- [chg] Split button now opens a submenu
- [chg] Added function Merge Split Parts
- [chg] HAV is now playing in Internal Player by default
- [fix] Supports more GIF subformats, fixed many bugs
- [fix] Copy/Paste filters didn't work in all situations
- [fix] Several bugs in user-interface fixed
- [fix] Fixed bug in Blend Transparent Area
There's no doubt that VideoMach is a powerful tool, but it's not as easy to use as it could be, and if simple format conversion is all you need then one of its freeware competitors will probably be sufficient