Nero 2015 Classicis a capable media suite with tools for organising, editing, converting, playing, and of course burning your media files.
Nero MediaHome is the suite's media management tool, the place to track all your photos, music and video files.
Nero Video provides quick and easy video editing via its Express mode, or you can switch to Advanced and enjoy a multitrack timeline, keyframe control, video and text effects, custom objects, fonts, backgrounds and more.
Nero Recode rips CDs and DVDs, or accepts regular audio and video files, converting them to a particular format, to play on a certain device, or burning them to disc.
Nero Burning ROM is the core of the package, of course, burning CDs, DVDs or Blu-rays, optionally encrypting your content or splitting it across multiple discs.
Nero 2015 Classic changes:
- Adds support for streaming files directly to Android and iOS devices (as well as TVs and media players) over wifi, automatically transcoding media along the way for immediate compatibility.
- Nero AirBurn allows users to effectively control Nero Burning ROM from their tablet or mobile, wirelessly transferring files to a PC and burning them to disc.
- Integration with Nero BackitUp Cloud means it's easier to access media across all your devices, wherever you are.
- New font styles and motion text effects
- Support for geotagging within MediaHome
- A smart new launcher makes it easy to find the tool you need.
Nero 2015 Platinum includes all of this and adds major extras including a Blu-ray player with 3D support, Blu-ray Disc ripping, 4K editing and slideshow support, along with bonus templates and video effects.
Nero Burning ROM remains the best product here, but the extended MediaHome and new mobile features are also major plus points. If you need Blu-ray editing/ ripping then Nero 2015 Platinum looks more appealing, but otherwise Nero 2015 Classic is a solid and capable suite.