ImBatch is an interesting batch processing tool which can convert, resize, rotate and carry out other operations on lots of images in a single operation.
Adding images is as easy as dragging and dropping them onto the program, and ImBatch supports plenty of file formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP and HDP.
Clicking "Add Task" then allows you to choose exactly what you'd like to do with these files. The options available are "Save As" (convert format), "Resize", "Rotate", "Soft Shadow", "Flip", "Round Corners", "Convert Colours", "Convert to Gray", "Set Tag", "Remove Tags" and "Shift Time" (the final 3 all relate to EXIF tags).
As you combine these tasks, so a Live Preview window shows you what they'll do to your target image.
There's even a task command to upload your processed images to Facebook, so you won't have the hassle of doing this manually.
Version 5.0.0 (see full changelog):
- Added multithreaded task list processing! In other words, ImBatch can work much faster now.
- Added Image Selection Tool.
- Added ability to sort images by all attributes.
- Added ability to save lossless transformations for JPEG (flips and rotations).
- Improved tooltip for images (more info plus large thumbnail).
- 'Watermark Text' task: improved text rendering with Anti-Grain Geometry library.
- 'Watermark Text' task: simplified access to font parameters.
- 'Watermark' task: fixed disabled state of task's interface.
- 'Rotate' task: fixed image sizes update for preview.
- Fixed script compiling.
ImBatch provides plenty of image batch processing power, yet remains fairly easy to use.