iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It organizes and plays your digital music and video on your computer. It keeps all your content in sync. And it’s a store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime.
iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels — just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all more easily, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.
What makes the iTunes Store such a hit? Over 13 million high-quality, DRM-free songs priced at just 69¢, 99¢, or $1.29 each. Visit the iTunes Store on your computer, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. Browse around and have a listen. Preview a song before you buy it and get recommendations based on music you love.
Or discover new music by going social with iTunes Ping. Follow your favorite artists and friends, find out what they’re listening to, and join the conversation with the world’s most passionate music fans.
Music’s just the beginning. You can also rent or buy blockbuster movies and HD episodes of your favorite TV shows, shop for audiobooks, and download apps for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Subscribe to free podcasts about anything and everything.
Note that the download here is for the 64-bit version of Apple iTunes.
What's new in 12.2.2?
- Click on the Beats 1 banner to see what's currently on, or view a complete broadcast schedule so you never miss a show
- You can now view a list of the artists you're following on Apple Music
- Resolved an issue where iTunes loses its place when you go back to a previous page in Apple Music
- Addressed a problem where artists may be sorted incorrectly in My Music
- Fixed a problem where playlists displayed in the action menu may not match the playlists in your library
- Artists can now share thoughts, photos, music, and videos to Connect, right from iTunes
One of the most popular audio players ships with a much-improved user-interface, full iCloud support and much more.