We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Advice for customers of MESH Computers

What to do if you are owed money by MESH

MESH Computers went into Administration on May 31 2011. Here's what to do if you are owed money, or are awaiting a PC, from MESH.

If you paid for your PC via credit card for a MESH PC that you haven't yet received, contact your credit card provider. Under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, you may be entitled to claim a refund for purchases between £100 and £30,000. In the first instance your credit or debit card provider should be able to refund your purchase, and then it will chase the Administrator to make good its own losses.

If you didn't purchase using a credit or debit card, or your aren't eligible for a credit card refund for some other reason, you are advised to contact the administrator. They will send you a Proof of Debt form. The Administrators will then acknowledge your claim, and you will take your place alongside other creditors.

It may take a week for the Administrator to get back to you. The contact details for the Administrator are:

Ref CR100626

MacIntyre Hudson
New Bridge Street House
30-34 New Bridge Street

Fax: 020 7248 8939

Email: [email protected]

The Administrator's full statement can be viewed here.

Don't forget to log your complaint in PC Advisor's Consumerwatch Forum. For more detailed advice on distance selling, read 'How to shop safely online'.

See also:

MESH in administration: What you need to know

IDG UK Sites

Sky to offer mobile phone contracts with O2: Will Vodafone make a move?

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10: a guaranteed success. Probably.

IDG UK Sites

Do we need to fight the government again over design and art education?

IDG UK Sites

How to make money selling books on the iBookstore, publish your book in Apple's book store